Many users in the University Libraries as receiving notifications that it’s time to change their passwords. As a reminder the password requirements are as follows:
- Contains between 16 and 30 characters in length.
- Contains at least 1 uppercase character (A through Z).
- Contains at least 1 lowercase character (a through z).
- May contain numbers but must NOT begin with a number.
- May contain any of the following special characters: [Exclamation mark (!), Percent sign (%), Underscore (_), Asterisk (*), Plus sign (+), Question mark (?), Dash (-)]
- Must NOT be a password you have used before.
- Must NOT contain your Computer User Name, First Name, Middle Name or Last Name.
Please contact ERIT if have questions.